Os juízes do Philip K. Dick Award anunciaram recentemente as obras nomeadas:
- BLUEPRINTS OF THE AFTERLIFE by Ryan Boudinot (Black Cat)
- HARMONY by Keith Brooke (Solaris)
- HELIX WARS by Eric Brown (Solaris)
- THE NOT YET by Moira Crone (UNO Press)
- FOUNTAINS OF AGE by Nancy Kress (Small Beer Press)
- LOVESTAR by Andri Snær Magnason (Seven Stories Press)
- LOST EVERYTHING by Brian Francis Slattery (Tor Books)
The Philip K. Dick Award is presented annually with the support of the Philip K. Dick Trust for distinguished science fiction published in paperback original form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society and the Philip K. Dick Trust and the award ceremony is sponsored by the NorthWest Science Fiction Society. Last year’s winner was THE SAMUIL PETROVICH TRILOGY by Simon Morden (Orbit) with a special citation to THE COMPANY MAN by Robert Jackson Bennett (Orbit). The 2012 judges are Bruce Bethke, Sydney Duncan, Daryl Gregory, Bridget McKenna, and Paul Witcover (chair).
O vencedor será conhecido na Norwescon, a 29 de Março do presente ano.